Find Competitive Loan Rates **
Taking a loan out with the best rate for you, is a serious financial commitment that could run anything from 1 year up until 25 years or even possibly more - so it is important that you take out a loan that is the most suitable and affordable for you. We specialise in finding competitive loan rates for our clients that suit their personal circumstances. However please take into consideration that the rates we offer will be dependent upon your individual circumstances. To ensure that you receive competitive loan rates, complete our online enquiry form which is located on our home-page and we will call you back more or less straight away to discuss your loan enquiry.
There are many reasons as to why you may be thinking of purchasing a loan, here are just some of the most popular purposes:
- Home Improvements - New Kitchen / Bathroom / Extension / Loft Conversion / General Improvements.
- Family Holiday.
- Debt Consolidation - Consolidating all or some of your outstanding debts into one affordable monthly payment.
- Business Loan - New Company start up or maybe you are looking to expand your existing company.
- New Car.
Frequently Asked Questions
What percentage do your rates start at?
Our rates start from as low as 4.69%, this however is dependent upon your individual circumstances.
I have been provided with a loan quotation, with an 18.9% APRC on a loan for £10,000. Is this the best loan rate you can offer me?
Please call us on 01702 256014 to discuss your options and once we have taken into consideration your individual personal circumstances we will be able to provide you with a detailed loan quotation.
What personal or individual circumstances of mine will affect the rate that I am offered?
The rate that we will provide you with will depend upon the following:
- Your credit history (including any defaults, CCJs, missed payments etc - although these are all taken into consideration and may not alter your chances of obtaining a loan)
- The value of any outstanding debt you currently have (both unsecured and secured)
- Your affordability (your monthly income compared to the monthly repayment of your new loan)
- The loan amount and loan term you have requested
- The way you have managed any other accounts held (i.e excessive spending)
** We can help you find Competitive Loan Rates from our panel of lenders dependent on your individual circumstances.
Compare Competitive Loan Rates
Get A Quote Now - It's FREE!
How we work
Just some of the UK Lenders we compare
UNSECURED LOAN REPRESENTATIVE EXAMPLE - 49.9% APRC (variable) Secured loans from 3.83% APRC.
SECURED LOAN REPRESENTATIVE EXAMPLE - Assumed borrowing of £30,000 over 240 months, with a 36 month fixed rate followed by a variable rate plus a brokers fee of £1,495 and a lender fee of £495 would result in a monthly repayment of £256.04, the APRC 8.2% for 36 months then a monthly repayment of £247.45 on variable rate, the total amount payable would be £59,817.24. The actual rate available will depend on your circumstances, please ask for a personalised illustration.
By taking out a secured loan you are borrowing money that is secured against your home. If you are thinking of consolidating existing borrowing you should be aware that you may be extending the terms of the debt and increasing the total amount you repay. Rates as of 16/01/2017.
THINK CAREFULLY BEFORE SECURING OTHER DEBTS AGAINST YOUR HOME. YOUR HOME MAY BE REPOSSESSED IF YOU DO NOT KEEP UP REPAYMENTS ON YOUR MORTGAGE.
WARNING: LATE REPAYMENT CAN CAUSE YOU SERIOUS MONEY PROBLEMS. FOR HELP, GO TO MONEYADVICESERVICE.CO.UK.