Updated - 25th February 2016
Because we wish to demonstrate our commitment to our users' privacy, we disclose these details.
- What personally identifiable information is collected.
- What personally identifiable information third parties collect through the Web sites.
- How we use the information.
- With whom we may share user information.
- What choices are available to users regarding collection, use and distribution of the information.
- How users can correct any inaccuracies in the information.
- The MoneyHub makes a commitment to protecting your privacy and promises only to use information collected about you in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998 and the European Directive on Privacy and Electronic Communications (2002/58/EC).
- By submitting your data you agree to this use.
- From time to time we also monitor and record telephone calls for training purposes and to improve the service to you.
- We will never collect sensitive information about you without your explicit consent. An example of sensitive information would be your religion or a medical condition.
- You undertake that all information that you provide is accurate and current.
- The MoneyHub Limited may use the information or parts of it to notify you about features and/or events or related activities that you may find useful.
- Third party providers using the site may access traffic usage patterns but your personal use or information will not be identifiable unless it is with specific regard to an Order/Application.
- From time to time The MoneyHub Limited may share this data with other reputable companies both within and outside the European Union.
Our Selected Lenders
We have integrated our website with the Choose Wisely Protools Software. Depending upon your circumstances your enquiry maybe routed through this platform which sources suitable loan options from a selected lender panel. The lender panel is:
Amigo Loans, George Banco, Guarantor My Loan, UK Credit and Glo Loans
We also have a direct lender panel which depending upon your application circumstances, you may be routed directly to:
TFS Loans, Ratesetter, Avant Credit and the 1st Stop Group
Please note you will only ever be contacted by one suitable lender regarding your application and you will be fully made aware of which lender that is going to be. The Choose Wisely Protools Software may in the future contact you via email and text to market their products.
Sending you Emails
We may forward to you emails in regard to information on new vouchers, special offers, registration, newsletters, promotions, related or other details you have requested or details of other services that The MoneyHub Limited or associated Companies could offer
Opting Out of Emails
For any marketing or promotional emails we may send, we will always give you the option to opt-out (or unsubscribe) from them in the future.
When you receive promotional communications from us, such as newsletters you may indicate a preference to stop receiving further promotional communications from us and you will have the opportunity to "opt-out" by following the unsubscribe instructions provided in the promotional e-mail you receive from us.
This will be in the form of the following example notice: To unsubscribe from receiving any further newsletter please tick the box and press submit or by contacting us email@example.com.
A cookie is a small file which asks permission to be placed on your computer's hard drive. Once you agree, the file is added and the cookie helps analyse web traffic or lets you know when you visit a particular site. Cookies allow web applications to respond to you as an individual. The web application can tailor its operations to your needs, likes and dislikes by gathering and remembering information about your preferences.
We use traffic log cookies to identify which pages are being used. This helps us analyse data about web page traffic and improve our website in order to tailor it to customer needs. We only use this information for statistical analysis purposes and then the data is removed from the system.
Overall, cookies help us provide you with a better website, by enabling us to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not. A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us.
You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. This may prevent you from taking full advantage of the website.